Sometimes it is not the women who expressed difficult-to-understand feelings and actions, but it is men! Can you believe that? Well, you will do that after reading this article. The ex-boyfriend and the girl were together for two and half years and the boy just stopped the relationship without any reason.
When I called and asked him what was going on, he told me that he just needed some space for awhile. I'm not sure what this means. I still love him very much and was hoping that we would be together for a very long time. I really miss him and want to get him back. How do I get my ex-boyfriend back?
Answer: I'm sorry that you are going through such a tough time. If you truly want to get back with your boyfriend, there are five things that you need to do to be sure that when you DO get back together, it will be forever.
1) Ask yourself why you want to get back with him. Is it because he has become a habit and habits are hard to break, or is it because you enjoy his company and want to keep him in your life. You also need to ask why you broke up. Evaluate your side of things and try to imagine why he may have asked for some space. Were you too stifling? Did you start looking at rings in front of him? (this scares most boys!)
2) What did you like about your relationship? What didn't you like? You need to be ready with these answers when you have the "get back together" discussion with your ex since you want to make sure that your rekindled relationship goes somewhere different than your old one...which obviously wasn't working or you'd still be together.
3) Work on yourself. Even though you are probably a wonderful person, improve yourself. Do some reading, find out about the male side of relationships. Try to be more like the kind of girlfriend boys seem to want. Work out. Get a new look. Become appealing...show your ex that you still have what it takes to be a great girlfriend.
4) Plan a reconciliation meeting. Call him up and invite him somewhere. Plan a wonderful evening and make sure to find some time to talk about your relationship.
5) Start over. If your reconciliation does work, work hard to forget the past. Don't make the new relationship the same as the old. Revive the passion that brought you together in the first place. Enjoy each other!