Well, maybe he has moved on, but you haven't and you're still looking for ways on "how to get my ex back even when he's moved on". Search no more; here are some really easy ways to get your ex back, even when he has already moved on and maybe involved with someone else:
1. Sometimes, men just don't realize how much they really want you back in their lives. So your first order of the day is to make your ex realize that he needs you back. Unless your ex has been firm from the start that he doesn't want to have anything else to do with you, don't give up.
2. If being together as lovers is no longer possible, try being just a good friend to your ex. Be there for him, listen to him and understand him, but don't do it with a lot of drama that it becomes uncomfortable for him. Keep your cool by showing that you can have an easy, no- strings-attached relationship with him. When he no longer feels stressed when he's with you, perhaps he'll realize that he wants you back in his life.
3. Once you've established your communication with your ex again, try not to make him think you're just there for the taking. You want him to want you again, but you would also want to make him work for it. That will challenge him and make him more interested to win you back.
4. Enjoy the time you're away from your ex, by revving up your social life. You can even create some jealousy by flirting a little, but don't overdo it. You just want him to be a little jealous so that he'll come running after you. Don't make him think that you are already in another serious relationship and that there's no more hope for getting back with your ex.
Don't try to act desperate, as this will only make your ex boyfriend feel uncomfortable and he may decide not to have anything to do with you anymore. Let him think that you're okay about the break up and that things are cool. Give some hints that you are working on moving on, and that you're okay with just being friends with your ex. That will make him wonder if he has such a small impact on you that you can easily work on moving on without him.
6. Whenever you see him looking at you, throw him a casual glance secretly. Once he sees you doing this, he will start thinking that you're still interested with him, but not really that desperate to have him back.
7. There may come a time when you'll find yourself alone with your ex boyfriend. Remind him how good your times together were and don't bring up bad times. Make that occasion a happy one by just reminiscing the friendship that you both had, and he may realize what a great relationship it was he had with you.
Winning your ex back may seem complicated, but if you seriously want to do this, don't give up too easily. Give your ex some space to allow him to think back and analyze what went wrong in your relationship. When you're ready, express to him that you are willing to give the relationship another try, and go from there.
These were the same steps I took to make my ex come back and now we are more in love with each other than before. Thanks to the advices I got from T 'Dub' Jackson's "The Magic of Making Up", which is an indispensable guide for those who are still struggling to win back a lost love.